ABOUT YOUR VISIT
In order to help your experience with us be as comfortable as possible, here is some information about your first visit. Depending on your situation, you doctor will ask you a series of questions about your health history, symptoms and other related questions. Then, you will undergo a physical examination that will assist the physician in determining more about your condition. After the physical examination, the doctor will speak with you and give you some recommendations for treatment.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment.
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- Your Photo ID
- A friend or family member, if needed, to take notes/help with questions
- A list of all medications you are taking
- A list of your questions/concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us
- Completed FORMS below
We have provided you with forms that will need to be completed. Please click on the form, download, print and complete the forms. Please bring the forms with you to your scheduled office visit. We appreciate the compliance, this will help speed up the new patient registration process.
SECURE PATIENT PORTAL
HealthCare Support Portal facilitates better communication with Gastroenterology Practice Associates' office by providing convenient 24 x 7 access from the comfort and privacy of your own home or office.
Using your secure portal you will be able to:
- Communicate with practice, securely and efficiently.
- View your Personal Health Records.
- Review your lab results and statements.
- Request for appointments, see date and time of upcoming appointments.
- Request a prescription refill from pre-populated list of currently refillable prescriptions.
- Manage your personal information.
DOWNLOADABLE PATIENT FORMS AND PROCEDURE PREPARATIONS
PATIENT OFFICE FORMS
- Colonoscopy Preparation
- Colonoscopy/EGD Preparation SUTAB
- Colonoscopy/EGD Preparation SUTAB - SPANISH
- Colonoscopy/SUTAB Bowel Prep Instructions
- Colonoscopy/SUTAB Bowel Prep Instructions - SPANISH
- EGD Prep Instructions
- EGD Prep Instructions - SPANISH
- ERCP Prep Instructions
- Double Prep EGD and Colonoscopy Prep
- Bowel Prep for Colonoscopy with MoviPrep
- Diabetic Prep Instructions
- Clear Liquid Diet for Diabetics
- Capsule Endoscopy Prep Instructions
- EUS Prep Instructions
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
Please download and print the survey at the link below. There are instructions on how you can mail, fax, or hand carry the survey to us.